• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tapatalk??

Blondie

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I'm thinking of getting Tapatalk. Any advise, feedback, and/or tips are appreciated. I hope I posted this in the correct section. :)

I've been using it since 2013. It's a nice app to use on an iPhone/Android smartphone. Forum sections are scaled down to fit your screen. One downside is that you can't leave feedback using Tapatalk. You have to login to your account using a web server (Safari, Firefox, Google, etc.) in order to leave feedback. It is a nice app to use though. I recommend trying it out.

I primarily use it to access the forum. Mostly smooth experience thus far. I access multiple forums with the app, that's the primary reason I stick with it. The app can be intimidating to first time users, but once you get settled in, it's alright. I don't advocate getting the app if you are going to access only this forum with it.

Sent from Q's Note5

I primarily use it to access the forum. Mostly smooth experience thus far. I access multiple forums with the app, that's the primary reason I stick with it. The app can be intimidating to first time users, but once you get settled in, it's alright. I don't advocate getting the app if you are going to access only this forum with it.

Sent from Q's Note5
Thank you!!

I've been using it since 2013. It's a nice app to use on an iPhone/Android smartphone. Forum sections are scaled down to fit your screen. One downside is that you can't leave feedback using Tapatalk. You have to login to your account using a web server (Safari, Firefox, Google, etc.) in order to leave feedback. It is a nice app to use though. I recommend trying it out.
Thanks so much!!

Everything is more fast using tapatalk
Knowing this app i will never think using the normal website on an android its so slow .
Only use normal website on computer
For fast messages tapatalk is the best .
Just dont forget to disable the notification sound or your phone will be bling bling with every post people make

Enviado do meu GT-S7580 através de Tapatalk

Back