1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Blondie1976

Blondie1976 Oakley Collector

I'm thinking of getting Tapatalk. Any advise, feedback, and/or tips are appreciated. I hope I posted this in the correct section. :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

@QLR1 uses it.

I don't know who else

Blondie1976 likes this.
  3. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

I've been using it since 2013. It's a nice app to use on an iPhone/Android smartphone. Forum sections are scaled down to fit your screen. One downside is that you can't leave feedback using Tapatalk. You have to login to your account using a web server (Safari, Firefox, Google, etc.) in order to leave feedback. It is a nice app to use though. I recommend trying it out.

4. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

I primarily use it to access the forum. Mostly smooth experience thus far. I access multiple forums with the app, that's the primary reason I stick with it. The app can be intimidating to first time users, but once you get settled in, it's alright. I don't advocate getting the app if you are going to access only this forum with it.

Sent from Q's Note5

Chris A Hardaway and Blondie1976 like this.
  5. Blondie1976

Thank you!!

QLR1 likes this.
  6. Blondie1976

Thanks so much!!