• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tattoos!!!! Post Em If Ya Got Em!!!!

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Yes I have several, figured I would start a post and let guys post em up. I will add mine here shortly as I have to take them from my tat website.... I have alot more but I have not had the time to photograph them. Figured I would drop a few on here.....

koiandkanjiparchmenttat.jpg

tropicalhavoctattoo9328.jpg

fudogtattoo97623.jpg

tribalcrosstattoo87663.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few and plan to get some more.

Right wrist
IMAG0022.jpg

Left hand
IMAG0023.jpg

Left forearm
IMAG0024.jpg

Not the best pic of it. Right upper arm. Soon to be half sleeve.
IMAG0025-1.jpg

Slightly off topic....but a little less than two years ago, I was in a motorcycle accident. I tore up my shoulder and bicep pretty bad. I went in for surgery and right before I went under, that last thing I remember hearing (it was a female voice) saying, "huh....no tattoos, you don't see that much anymore".

I know....I know, you are probably saying to yourself....he went in for shoulder/bicep surgery...how would she know he doesn't have tattoos anywhere else. All I can tell you is that I didn't wake up with the same hospital gown that I went in with (there is more to the story). It kind of freaked me out when I woke up.

To this day...I still surf the web to see if I end up on some inappropriate website.

Anyways....I love tattoos, I just can't commit myself to anything in particular. I do look forward to seeing what other people have!

@ Yoshi...I dig the new avatar!!!!!
Thanx dude! found out Lisa Johansson (my old avatar) left the band Draconian, (family reasons) so I felt it was time to find something new...browsed around google image search, wanted a koi design better fitting to my name. Had to go with this one the minute I saw it :D
glad you like it!

XMM, love the Koi! really like the colors you went with, and the blue, sweet tattoo. I heard that koi tattoo's, it's bad luck to have the fish point down, you want it opointing up.

Back