• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tax Returns!!!

Ill start!

Yes I just filed my taxes !

I always get money back, I've never owed ... Unlike the wife :p

Being from the most taxed terrotory in the Americas really helps that...

I'm actually getting quite the sum back this year and most of it will go to lower my line of credit to next to nil (yay!) and to pay for a Mad Man!

I have NOT done my taxes yet this year (away from home at the moment)
I BETTER get a return after paying in over 25K ( I get return every year :)
No tips to offer/share......I need more deductions is what I'm told every year :(
I pay my Property Tax, Home owners insurance, buy Pellets/oil for next heating season and save the rest.

I have NOT done my taxes yet this year (away from home at the moment)
I BETTER get a return after paying in over 25K ( I get return every year :)
No tips to offer/share......I need more deductions is what I'm told every year :(
I pay my Property Tax, Home owners insurance, buy Pellets/oil for next heating season and save the rest.
I'm in the same boat... Payed a little over 25K in taxes and that doesn't include any pension, rrsp (401k equivalent), parental leave contribution, provincial retirement contribution, union fees, health insurances ... So if I get 3K back at the end of the year I'm a happy camper!

I sorta filed, well far enough to know I owe quite a bit more money, so I am waiting till April to really file.

Even though I thought they were taking enough out it was not close. I guess I need some tips from others here on how to get more deductions.

I'm in the same boat... Payed a little over 25K in taxes and that doesn't include any pension, rrsp (401k equivalent), parental leave contribution, provincial retirement contribution, union fees, health insurances ... So if I get 3K back at the end of the year I'm a happy camper!
I didn't dare to add up all the deductions they took from me but atleast I put a good chunk of $$ into my retirement that I didn't pay taxes on :) (YET :eek: )

Did my taxes in January. Received a $147 refund. I got a promotion last year and that killed my retirement credit. I don't have many deductions and it isn't worth hiring a CPA.

Latest Posts

Back