• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TBII Juliet

holbrook

Oakley Beginner
Hey Guys and Gals just wanted to let you know that the Oakley store in San Francisco has the new box set that is a juliet paired up with Time Bomb Two. The time bomb two has a special face that differs from the tenth anniversy one it doesn't have the seconds marked on the face and it also has no red on the face. The awesome thing about the set at market street is that they got number 1. The back of the time bomb two is number 1/51. So if you guys are interested in this extremely limited set I would head to SF to check it out!

backofwatch.th.jpg

wholeset.th.jpg

Here is two pictures one of the set and one of the back of the watch.

As far as I know, these are limited to 50, they are the last 50 Juliet's that the plant made before closing and they come numbered. Going to be very hard to find.

Ok, so 51, either way they are going to be hard to get, the Vault here in Orlando sold one and the other one is getting one soon. Also the Ostore here is supposed to get one as well. One of the Vaults had a RadarLock Bundle with special edition case and like 5 or 6 lenses.

Ok, so 51, either way they are going to be hard to get, the Vault here in Orlando sold one and the other one is getting one soon. Also the Ostore here is supposed to get one as well. One of the Vaults had a RadarLock Bundle with special edition case and like 5 or 6 lenses.

yeah the radarlock boxed edition has 5 lenses i think and only 50sets made.