1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ericforman

ericforman Oakley Expert

I was just wondering what you guys think the value of a pair of new teal 4 leg frogs are worth.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

Just the legs alone probably not a lot but complete with the frame and all I've seen them go for a good amount. I'm sure a frogskins expert will chime in shortly.

3. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

Assuming you are meaning turquoise 4 leg not teal. I bought mine for 125 BNIB from someone on the forum about 2 years ago. I have seen them as high as 300 but I wouldn't pay near that much especially in the market today.

4. XdoomedX

XdoomedX Oakley Beginner

I've recently bought myself a pair of these on ebay for about $120 but just yesterday I saw these end up at only ~$70. It all depends on who's buying and how bad they want it.

5. ericforman

ericforman Oakley Expert

Those were the ones I was looking at doomed. I let them get away because I wasn't sure what they were worth.

6. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Im not a Frogskin guy but I bought a pair out of the group that was selling because they were on my want list. I feel I got a pretty good price on them but we will see when they arrive if they are as described.

7. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Swapping the standard grey lenses to a pair of Fire Iridium lenses takes these from so so to NICE ...

8. ericforman

ericforman Oakley Expert

That sounds like it would look reallllllly good!

9. Carlitocarlin

Carlitocarlin Oakley Beginner

There'll be more to come, these aren't too hard to get a hold of. Definitely one of my fave pairs too :p