1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Here is the first few of many.

I've tried my best to nail the frame/lens combo but I am frequently incorrect (I am colourblind and my wife gets annoyed at the constant colour questions) so if I have made a mistake please let me know.

Prices are negotiable, trades aren't really of interest right now. I am really unsure of the value of some of this stuff so either make an offer if you're interested or just keep your displeasure to yourself. No box unless indicated.

Payment via Paypal in USD.
    North American Shipping: $18 for one or two pairs with tracking and insurance.
    International Shipping available but at buyers expense.

Teaspoon - Light Bronze w/ Black Persimmon - One Loose Arm, 8/10, generic bag - $120.00
    Teaspoon, Unknown, Chip Foose, Phobia, Pendleton, Red Shift, Japan Exclusives AND MORE! - DSC_0486_zps09860427.jpg

Why 8.0 - Japan Exclusive - Polished Chrome w/ Ti Clear - Good shape, 8/10, generic bag - $250.00
    Teaspoon, Unknown, Chip Foose, Phobia, Pendleton, Red Shift, Japan Exclusives AND MORE! - DSC_0470_zpse3281eee.jpg

Ti A Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge - Ti w/ Ti - Great shape, 9.5/10, generic Bag - $225.00
    Teaspoon, Unknown, Chip Foose, Phobia, Pendleton, Red Shift, Japan Exclusives AND MORE! - DSC_0477_zps8a70d3c0.jpg

Fatcat - Rasta, Polished Bl w/ Grey - 9/10, generic bag - $125.00
    Teaspoon, Unknown, Chip Foose, Phobia, Pendleton, Red Shift, Japan Exclusives AND MORE! - DSC_8632_zps27237986.jpg

Unknown - Japan Exclusive - Pol. Rootbeer w/ Gold Cl - generic bag - 9.5/10 - $100.00
    Teaspoon, Unknown, Chip Foose, Phobia, Pendleton, Red Shift, Japan Exclusives AND MORE! - DSC_0440_zps29cb13be.jpg

Unknown - Japan Exclusive - Jet Black w/ Ruby Clear - generic bag - 9.5/10 - $100.00
    Teaspoon, Unknown, Chip Foose, Phobia, Pendleton, Red Shift, Japan Exclusives AND MORE! - DSC_0438_zps4f148c4b.jpg

New Zero 0.4 - Joker w/ Gold(?) - Generic Bag - 7/10 (arms a little loose, no major scratches) - $80
    Teaspoon, Unknown, Chip Foose, Phobia, Pendleton, Red Shift, Japan Exclusives AND MORE! - DSC_0493_zps73c9b7b3.jpg

Gascan - Troy Lee Phobia - SPIDERS!!! AHHH!!! - Complete - 10/10 - $SOLD
    Gascan - Red Shift (Soviet) - Complete - 10/10 - $SOLD
    Gascan - Chip Foose (#73/500) - Complete -10/10 - $SOLD
    Fuel Cell - Don Pedleton - Complete - 9/10 $SOLD
    Fuel Cell - Science - Purple - $SOLD

Teaspoon, Unknown, Chip Foose, Phobia, Pendleton, Red Shift, Japan Exclusives AND MORE! - DSC_8598_zpsc278f71f.jpg

Teaspoon, Unknown, Chip Foose, Phobia, Pendleton, Red Shift, Japan Exclusives AND MORE! - DSC_8589_zps3033632e.jpg

Teaspoon, Unknown, Chip Foose, Phobia, Pendleton, Red Shift, Japan Exclusives AND MORE! - DSC_0494_zps051d1f91.jpg

Teaspoon, Unknown, Chip Foose, Phobia, Pendleton, Red Shift, Japan Exclusives AND MORE! - DSC_0488_zps602d1a14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/25/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Added some very nice rare-ish stuff.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    @fretburner them unknown?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How bad are lenses a d frame on science fuelie?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    What is the flaw in the Pendletons and u rate them 9?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    It hard to say. I don't think anyone knows. ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take pics for you tonight that show the issues.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Thought you might want them to add to your unknown collection. Whatever that is lol.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Well you could be in for a great deal. Lens are pretty much perfect (they were dirty, but cleaned up very nicely). There are a few small blemishes on frame, I have some pics just need to upload them.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    They are actually in great shape, just wasn't totally sure so I gave them a lower score. No lens marks, frame looks solid!