1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

my ipad says to "load jquery first" when i am on the forum using it. i cannot post nor reply due to this. what the hell is the jquery thing?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. freakface

anyone? techie guys, help me out. really not so knowledgeable on these things.....

3. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Sorry, I'm presuming your using a mobile app like Tapatalk or Forumrunner...

4. freakface

i did not install any app for the forum. but when i access the forum on my ipad, it keeps telling me to load jquery first. i tried to google it and it seems like some sorta plugin, but when i try to download it, i just shows a string of notes and it looks like for people with programming experience...

5. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

When did this issue start? When the forum switched to the 3.0 format?

6. freakface

well, i just got the new ipad after the new forum was already up and running so i don't really now if the issue is with the new forum. i seem to be the only one with the problem. i am using my pc now to access the forum and reply to posts...

7. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

take a screenshot, upload the pic to a image hostin website and from a computer post a screenshot. ill be able to tell u more

8. freakface

9. freakface

tried forum runner. seems ok. will have to learn the new layout. thanks carlos (oakleyandi)