• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tell me this isn't one of you...

From the city the seller is close to me so I would not benefit from the free shipping...........For the reason, I'm Out!!!!

Other than that it's a Great deal from what he says.

HA! I was pretty sure the sellers weren't here and if they were, I don't figure they would fess up to being scalping douchers. I was in a mood yesterday and I saw those and had to vent it off.

I like how we complain when people sell thing for 4 times their value on eBay, yet we use eBay as a value when selling, take the 24k Juliet or X-Squred, they are going for 3,000 to 5,000 on eBay, so will you sell your for less then 1,000. Hell no! Or take the IH Juliet, it went from 600 to 1500 are you going to complain about that? So how does someone selling a sealed polished or Ducati shock you.

:lolsign:

They might be posted for that on eBay... That's different from selling for it.

That's true, but being posted people see it and sell for the same or a bit lower.

The best post I ever saw was after the 24k Juliet was listed for 5,000, someone posted one up for 3,500 stating they were selling theirs because they did not want something worth that much sitting at home.

Yeah, it's definitely being used as a reference price by other sellers. Unfortunately for those of us looking to acquire one for something more reasonable...

I like how we complain when people sell thing for 4 times their value on eBay, yet we use eBay as a value when selling, take the 24k Juliet or X-Squred, they are going for 3,000 to 5,000 on eBay, so will you sell your for less then 1,000. Hell no! Or take the IH Juliet, it went from 600 to 1500 are you going to complain about that? So how does someone selling a sealed polished or Ducati shock you.

:lolsign:

This is and has been my biggest gripe about the community in the last year and a half or so... The fact that once it opened up, it became Ebay on the forum. People ASKING exhorbant amounts of money, while most don't sell, but keep saying they are worth that much then get all pissy when you offer them what you feel it is worth. I feel that a good number of people on Ebay are also here now and that is what ruined this forum and chased a lot of the long time collectors away... It doesn't shock me that they are asking that much for it, it shocks me that people then turn around and use unsold items as the baseline for their items and are dead serious about it...

This is and has been my biggest gripe about the community in the last year and a half or so... The fact that once it opened up, it became Ebay on the forum. People ASKING exhorbant amounts of money, while most don't sell, but keep saying they are worth that much then get all pissy when you offer them what you feel it is worth. I feel that a good number of people on Ebay are also here now and that is what ruined this forum and chased a lot of the long time collectors away... It doesn't shock me that they are asking that much for it, it shocks me that people then turn around and use unsold items as the baseline for their items and are dead serious about it...

I agree 100%! Just because a they sell or post it there for that price doesn't mean you should sell it here for that price, but the biggest problem is everybody prays on collectors.

Back