• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tell-tale Sign A Shadow Head BOB Near You Is A Replica! So BEWARE!

Shady Bobby now on eBay exclusively from Indonesia!
Soon, there'll be franchisees worldwide, probably.

Im breathing life into this thread again. Ive looked at four Bobs now. All of the ones Ive seen has some type of seam in the back. Some are straighter than others, but still a seam. Id like to see pics of others Bobs again just for comparison.

Personal opinion here: Yes be happy you can tell the difference, but from what I remember some of the originals had some of these issues also. Members who had several of them showed the differences. I feel that its a nice display piece that can add a cool affect in a cabinet. Either fake or real they all look very similar in a cabinet. I don't mind having a fake personally which I am sure mine is, but........ I would never claim that it is real. That is wrong period. I also would never pawn mine off saying its real either. I am happy to have it painted a diff color and something I can change around without worrying about changing value or destroying a real piece. So what i am saying is they all have their place in this world, but for a cool piece and the right price and something you can play with fake is not all that bad. Just don't list on eBay that way. :)

uploadfromtaptalk1425951305708.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1425951322209.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1425951336291.jpg

Mines from forum. Real or recast?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back