• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tempe Marketplace Oakley Store Rocks

Shldonator

Oakley Expert
I want to take a minute and offer a shameless plug to the Tempe MP O Store. Manager Nick was able to track down a new set of BIP lenses and new earsocks for my Waterjackets. This after the phone rep told me none were available (chuckle chuckle, she gave me a 25% discount I used on a carbon blade) and the guy at the walk up warranty counter at HQ couldn't come up with a way to get them to me (he could order them but I was going to have to come back in a week to pick them up- too bad I don't live in Ca). Plus, the helpful staff let me try numerous options to build the just right custom Radarlock set for football season.

All in all, always helpful group of O professionals that know their business and always go the extra mile. Shameless plug complete, if you are in the area, stop by and check it out.

Always nice to hear about O store employees that are friendly and know their stuff. Will definitely stop in, if I'm ever in the area!

Back