• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tempted To Get A Pair Of Oaks

guay

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, I'm new here! As stated I would like to purchase my first pair of oakleys but I'm stuck with different types of glasses that oakley has. Any suggestions? I'm a female 17 yo sporty but w chubby face :( So maybe wouldn't go for small framed glasses..

Frogskins are like wayfarers right? I'm looking into a pair where I can wear when doing sports..Tho I'm only active in badm and muaythai now but would love to be in dragonboat next year

My advice is to go to a store (O-store or Vault preferably) and try on different sport/active frames they have. If you want to go the extra mile to make your first pair of Oakleys special find a frame that suits you and see if they offer customization on the website or if you can find a limited edition of that frame. I know most of the sport frames have a lot of crazy color combos

are the length (from top frame to the bottom lens) of radar pitch and flak jacket XLJ same?

guay said:
are the length (from top frame to the bottom lens) of radar pitch and flak jacket XLJ same?

I'm pretty sure they're not in that the radars should be longer, but you'd have to walk into a store and try on both to see how they fit on your face. It doesn't have to be an O-Store or a Vault for you to try. Sunglass Hut or any authorized Oakley dealer should carry both of these frames. They're pretty popular and not hard to find unless you're looking for a specific colorway. I suggest you just go find a store that has them and try them on first. Then come back and check out Oakley.com and see what color combos you would want.

Latest Posts

Back