• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Ten Black Ink/OO Red Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello Gents,

This is a catch and release for me as these are way to large for my face. I purchased these the last week of June and have had the chance to wear them out and about while driving 3 times. They are in absolute mint condition and will include all original paperwork, box, and sales receipt strait from Oakley in case you have a warranty issue within the next year.

Sorry for the lack of photo. I will be posting a couple photos later this evening when I get home.

I purchased these brand new from the Oakley Vault for 89.99 and will be willing to part ways with them for 80.00 plus 3% paypal fee. Shipping will be USPS first class unless otherwise agreed upon prior to purchase.

I would also be interested in trades so if anyone has some items they are willing to trade please feel free to PM.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry for the delay but the a photo has been uploaded. I'm not much of a photographer but I can guarantee they are in pristine mint condition.

You have PM.

Still available.

Sold......thanks!