1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

anyone think these lenses are too on the feminine side? Got pics of someone wearing them?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

Saw a guy with them the other day. I dont think they look too feminine at all.

3. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I have a pair and love them. What makes you ask the question?

4. TheDutchman92

Bright colours and pinkish lense, not enough pics on google or vids on youtube for me to decide yet

5. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

There is not much pink in at all from what I saw. Mostly red and blues. Borrowed these from online not mine.
    Ten (X) Black Ink/00 Red Iridium Polarized, Too Feminine? - OO9128-06%2Bten%2Bblack%2Bink%2B%2B%2BOO%2Bpositive%2Bred%2Bpolarized%2B2%2Bcopy.jpg
    Ten (X) Black Ink/00 Red Iridium Polarized, Too Feminine? - OO9128-06%2Bten%2Bblack%2Bink%2B%2B%2BOO%2Bpositive%2Bred%2Bpolarized%2Bcopy.jpg

6. StubbornSteve

StubbornSteve Oakley Beginner

I don't think they're feminine at all. The frame is too aggressive and i agree with Tarheel that the lens is mostly red & blues.

7. TheDutchman92

Would love to see a pair side by side with the Monster Dog

8. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I am totally bland compared to most o fanatics- Prefer Black on Black , Ice, Ruby, Gold, VR28 Black, but I like Positive Red(I can only wear non polar version) alot...there's a lot of red and sometimes some blue in there...I think those look great Am hoping for +Red in OCP Twenty some time... I teach and if I walked in wearing Pink my students would definitely let me know..never even got a giggle over +red ...not that it matters but I see em on pro sports players here and there. Pink Iridium would probably get me shot at my place of work. (nothing against it) There are darker shades in clothes I'll even wear that are purplish...one great regret is no +Red(officially) ever for MD.

9. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Ask OpinionatedOakley, he's the sole spokesman for what's feminine on this forum. :wink:

10. foleyness

foleyness Oakley Enthusiast

Lol :D