• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TESLA model 3

I really believe this is the future guys. I will be reserving mines. I hate pumping gas it sux.
Whats your thoughts?
Aren't you too late for the reservation?

I'm pissed I missed the boat in this one...

I had no idea this was coming out bit I would a reserved one... With an 8K govt subsidy, it brings be price down to 28K ... Which is definitely reasonable ...

I'm just so concerned about the environment. Damn climate change!!!
Ive been wanting a pure electric with power and class. I cant afford a model s 100k car, but this is just awesome. This is the start in my opinion. Its not about the environment, well maybe, but money as well. Imagine never to pump gas ever again and how much you would save. I remember when the japs introduces those small cars it was a hit compact, saves gas, etc. Now without ever using a gas hahahahahaha watch out arab freaks your days are numbered.

I had no idea this was coming out bit I would a reserved one... With an 8K govt subsidy, it brings be price down to 28K ... Which is definitely reasonable ...
Yes bro got to donit before they take that 7k cash back hahahahahahaha.

No they still allowing reservations.!

I really believe this is the future guys. I will be reserving mines. I hate pumping gas it sux.
Whats your thoughts?
No offense brother, but what kind of a man hopes for a future filled with electric cars? What about the rumble of a big block Chevy? The smell of race gas? The growl of a Ferrari V12 or the roar of the V10 strapped to the middle of a Lambo? When I dream of cars, I think about a vehicle that shakes pictures off the walls when started in the garage, not one you plug into the wall of the garage. When I dream of cars, I hear the whistle of a supercharger, not the hum of a Chevy Volt. I could give a rat's a$$ if a Tesla Model S can do 0-60 in 3.5 seconds, it has no soul. Just a giant vagina where it's soul should be.

Ive been wanting a pure electric with power and class. I cant afford a model s 100k car, but this is just awesome. This is the start in my opinion. Its not about the environment, well maybe, but money as well. Imagine never to pump gas ever again and how much you would save. I remember when the japs introduces those small cars it was a hit compact, saves gas, etc. Now without ever using a gas hahahahahaha watch out arab freaks your days are numbered.
Look up how long batteries last in an electric car, and what they do to the environment when disposed of. Electric vehicles are not the future, economically or environmentally. Where do you think the electricity to power these vehicles comes from 70% of the time around the world? Coal-fire plants. Coal is a fossil fuel. A dirtier fossil fuel than petroleum.

I don't have anything against it as a daily commute but I need a vehicle that's also capable of long road trips. They're not there yet.

I don't have anything against it as a daily commute but I need a vehicle that's also capable of long road trips. They're not there yet.
They will be bro soon. Its a start and a very good one. Plus Most of us dont drive 300 miles in a daily basis. The average miles before charging is 215 and will be improved to 300 as far as i know. In time this will increase in value.

Back