1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Testing The Market For Any Trades For This 24KT Polarized Fuel Cell - 24KT polar.jpg Testing The Market For Any Trades For This 24KT Polarized Fuel Cell - 24KT polar.jpg I am testing the market for any trades for this 24KT Iridium Polarized Fuel Cell, I am willing to part ways with it, I am interested in Special Editions, Juliet lenses, Radar Lenses preferably G26 iridium or let me know what you're willing to trade for this. Worn only 4 times to be exact, I also take good care of them I used the Oakley cleaner to clean and wipe everything down There is absolutely No scratches on the lens or the frames. I consider this Like New. photos to be attached.

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Shiney........if you think about selling the lenses only let me know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will let you know, I'm only looking for trades right now but if I do sell I will pm you thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Nice

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal made! thanks everybody!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.