• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Texas Oakley Extravaganza Meet - April 25th 2015

Uh, for it to be a 2014 meet, wouldn't that have to be before Jan 2015? I'm just sayin'...

The Wife's due early Dec, so sometime before then would be ideal.

And sorry Greg, deal pending for a big chunk of the laser tag stuff, you snooze you lose... :smoke:

Read the title of the thread... And thats ok we can use bb's if your down!!!

Read the title of the thread... And thats ok we can use bb's if your down!!!

It said 2014 when I posted - hog changed it to 2015 afterwards... :D

Re: BBs; sure - I've done more BB gun wars in my day than laser tag and I'm still missing a front tooth as a result. But you shoulda seen the other guy... I once almost took a guy's eye out, even though he was wearing goggles... an old HS buddy still has a BB in the web of his hand, 20+ years later... and then there was the time the cops got involved while the other team was (coincidentally) making Molotov cocktails... I kinda remember posting this before...

And there's always paintball - all of the pain without the disfigurement... :hunter:

Wow, now it's an extravaganza... I can't miss that... :D

Now that we've got which calendar year cleared up, I'm +1 for Spring. Really, I can't predict my workload / travel demands that far out; I can't even predict if I'll still be employed then... :D

I believe in first-come-first-serve - that far out, you schedule it and work everything else that comes up later around it. It "grinds my gears" when people commit to a date then let some new non-emergency event take precedence...

Person 1 - "Nobody likes me..."

Person 2 - "Well, I like you!"

Person 1 - "[pause]...Nobody important likes me..." :D

Let us know when you find out about a venue. I don't mind pitching in if there is over head. Rich said the same.

Can't miss an extravaganza!

Although I am partial to Texas Oakley MAG (meet and greet) 2.

We will eventually hit MAG 4 and when we change locations it'll be a MAG switch.

Just heard the guy did from it.

Yeah? It was strange - I didn't see anything in my news portal about that but there was a side article about the family of the Dallas Ebola patient "who died" being upset at how he was treated... WTF? You'd think it'd be a bigger headline...

Back