• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Texas Oakley Fan Here

mtime7

Oakley Enthusiast
Texas
Hello, I just had the Lasik eye surgery, used to wear contacts, with Oakley's but went to regular glasses (Oakley's of course) and retired the pair of M Frames that I was using. I know, I have been out of the game awhile but I am back now, and the old M Frames are out the drawer. But its time to upgrade to a new pair, and get a new lense for the old pair (got scratched while waiting for me in the drawer). Look forward to doing a lot of catching up on the new styles.

I was just looking online, is it true that I can only get a polarized M frame sweep lens in one color?
there are two places you can go - Oakley.com or OakleyVault.com

either of those two places sell legit OEM Oakley lenses...

another thing you can do is wait for your "probationary period" to end and start combing the classifieds :)

there are two places you can go - Oakley.com or OakleyVault.com

either of those two places sell legit OEM Oakley lenses...

another thing you can do is wait for your "probationary period" to end and start combing the classifieds :)
I didn't try the vault, thanks for the heads up. I will wait patiently while my probation is on going, don't want to look till I can buy, OK, I looked.. Thank you

Back