• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TF3 Gascans

jhettler23

Oakley Expert
South Carolina
photo18kv.jpg

Finally picked up a pair

Last edited by a moderator:
black iridium polarized would be sharp in these. Im still looking for someone to do a autobots edition and a decepticon edition :D
:D I wish they did 3D fuel cell's.

black iridium polarized would be sharp in these. Im still looking for someone to do a autobots edition and a decepticon edition :D
:D I wish they did 3D fuel cell's.

Have you looked at the icons, ive seen them on ebay running for about $15, and from there personalize them yourself, ive done that to a pair of my gascans, bought new decepticon icons, and soon expand to some fake tattoo transfer to them.. almost like a water transfer, just waiting for the right tattoo to come about lol

edit: im selling these with autobots icons on them
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160755341969?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
ebay item #

Nice! I think the Transformers gas cans are sweet! I would love to pick up a pair and swap out the lenses for black iridium...or maybe blue :), so I could use them everyday.

jhettler23 said:
I can't wait to try them in the cinema

I wanted to go see star wars in 3D with my tintins but no one to go with yet :( haha I can't imagine how great it will be!

Back