• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks For This Forum

Well I'm 6'1", I think DP is taller than that (or at least he looks it) and I think Frank's shorter than that, so it makes perfect sense, right? :D
I don't really know how tall I am. Last I knew I was 6ft but that was years ago and I've got friends well over 6ft that say I look taller than that. Never cared to measure.

I don't really know how tall I am. Last I knew I was 6ft but that was years ago and I've got friends well over 6ft that say I look taller than that. Never cared to measure.
Why bother measuring? Don't they say it isn't the size that matters but .....well...you know. :p

Why bother measuring? Don't they say it isn't the size that matters but .....well...you know. :p
I just assume the wide eyed look is a good thing. Could be wrong, though the vocals that follow tend to support that theory.

I am pretty sure Frank is at least 7 feet tall. Or maybe that's just the shadow he casts even when the sun is directly overhead.

Latest Posts

Back