1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jontoad

Jontoad Oakley Expert

i couldn't pass on the great price in2X-METALs had for these 2 pairs since XS are my favorite frame. thank you for the great transaction my friend. hope we can do business again in the future.

i had 2 pairs of lenses sitting here for XS frames so i planned to add just a little color to them when they got here. then i took the red OEM rubbers from the Ducati frame and put them on an xmetal/ruby Juliet in my collection that had Linegear red rubbers on it.

here is how in2X-METALs had them for sale...

Thanks to in2X-METALs i picked these two up. - imageuploadedbytapatalk1417041304-003893-jpg.116237.jpg

Thanks to in2X-METALs i picked these two up. - imageuploadedbytapatalk1417040146-316471-jpg.116233.jpg

here is how they sit now. top is polished carbon/emerald for a little more classy look and the bottom is carbon/ice for a little more sinister look.

Thanks to in2X-METALs i picked these two up. - 2qtvblj.jpg

Last edited: 1/7/15
    Sup808, BHarry, ptownphil and 3 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

very nice congrats bro.

Jontoad likes this.
  3. BHarry

BHarry The Eclectic Collector

Very nice, they look great. The XS is an awesome frame and I really like the polished carbon!

4. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

That polished BLk is awesome! Very nice metal additions... i haven't seen the emerald lenses in a blk xs frame before. Turned out very nice

Jontoad likes this.
  5. OAKFREAKNOKC

OAKFREAKNOKC Oakley Beginner

looks good bro nice pickup!!!

6. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I also really like the XS frame and your color options look good.

7. Jontoad

Jontoad Oakley Expert

I'm really liking the polished carbon/emerald one. i think i plan to wear this one quite a bit.

Thanks to in2X-METALs i picked these two up. - ev82vq.jpg

Manish and thisguy like this.
  8. Manish

Manish Oakley Collector

I puchased the Ducati X squared today. Was in 2 minds. But went ahead and am eagerly awaiting to see them in person. I have a pair of emeralds that I wud now plan to swap them out with after seeing your combo....of course mine will not be the polished frame.