• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thanks!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I know some people are just trying to help but honestly, I don't see why anyone cares what others list their items for.

The point isn't really the price ,he can ask what he likes,the point is the description was a bit ambiguous ,this is an item I am looking for so when I saw LNIB and the asking price I though we were talking a matched set,it benifits both buyers and seller to be clear about whats on offer.
Anyhow the gent amended the description in good humour , so no issue at all.

Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry if I didn't managed your expectation but what I think of my item is "Like New". Isn't LNIB means "Like New In Box"? Im just a newbie selling an item...thanks though

I've seen lots of posts here that bashes others... but if you're really interested and like to clarify on someone's item, you could talk privately and tell them what you think of the item.:)

Last edited:
Dont take the criticism the wrong way OakleyKilledMe, You are selling a very nice (and sought after) piece BUT to read LNIB, most people (99%) would think that it's complete with everything including the original box (which makes it more valuable to collectors) G/L with the sale :)

Just to add another bit of detail to what the other members have said, you always have to keep in mind that this site is not the same as the average eBay buyer. Rather than just looking for a cool pair of shades many people here are building collections with the most pristine examples of a given pair they can find. To someone like that simple things like paperwork, extra rubber, box, coin, matching numbers, etc becomes all the more important.

Personally, I feel your asking price is high for this site now that we know a little more about them. Obviously you are always welcome to post them at whatever price you like but I'll admit when I first saw your for sale post I assumed (incorrectly) that your pair would be exactly like buying one from an O-Store 10+ years ago, putting them in a higher price bracket. This isn't meant as a criticism, just some info from a buyers perspective.

Good luck with your sale, they are beautiful glasses regardless of price.

Oh yeah, I wasn't disagreeing on the description in any way I was just mentioning the price and how it seems to kinda bother people enough to mention it. I'm not trying to be rude about it really, but I mean, if no one asks about it and just completely ignores the listing then won't that person realize at some point, "hey, no one is asking about my item. I wonder why?" I understand asking about the misleading description. I just meant instead of so many people criticizing someone on their price and thinking to themselves, "PFT! No one is going to buy these at this price!" Why not just move on and let them find out for themselves?

Thanks for the pointers sirs.. its all cool, though I would really appreciate if one should PM me and ask/tell me about the item. With this, I would rather cancel this sale... I know its a kinda pricey but that was the price I got (also from a member of OF)...just added a little for the shipping cost. As for the description "LNIB", no body told me that there are proper tagging for that... all I know is "LIKE NEW" (which I think the unit/frame is "LIKE NEW") and it is in the BOX... anyways, I'll give this a day and will remove this ad and cancelling this sale so that newbies like me could learn from this... I'll just post this in FB instead...hehehehe

Cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back