1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Thank u to all on this board. I have really enjoyed the community here and the great members. I liquidated my collection to pay off credit cards and let go of what for me was an addiction. Thanks to all and best wishes. K

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Good luck. Hope everything works out.

Will you be staying to chat about Oakleys or giving up the addiction completely and leaving?

3. Oakley G

Oakley G Oakley Enthusiast

Oh you'll be back. Isn't this the 7th time you quit on the various forums? ;-)

4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Too bad Bro!

You were an awesome source for Flaks... I'm sad I could never take advantage of one of your great deals!

5. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Best of luck to you in whatever comes your way. Stop in every now and then and let us know how your doing!

6. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

ill still stop in once in a while but no this is really it when I realized I was landing in Vegas with wife and already thinking when I was going to Vault... Plus not saving a real lot- I decided it was time when I founder a taker for Flaks and Sj's I went with it. I have no doubt at 52 years old this was the right thing to do ...I wish everyone the best with their hobby and Thanks. I feel totally at peace with this decision...I can ask the buyer where he'll move my stuff cuz I had some great SJ 2 and Flak customs that are not findable anymore...Ill have to clear it with him or see if they show on the bay. happy Chanukah/Easter/Spring Solstice to all Thanks again