• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

That Time Of The Year!

You've NEVER seen snow?

I can't imagine a hell worse than that...

I don't get out of FL much. I guess soon I will find out what I have been missing. I was quite happy the last time I was in Utah for summer I was able to buy some Oakley winter gear for 75% off. I hope I am ready.

Any suggestions on what to wear? I only have a ski jacket and pants.

I don't get out of FL much. I guess soon I will find out what I have been missing. I was quite happy the last time I was in Utah for summer I was able to buy some Oakley winter gear for 75% off. I hope I am ready.

Any suggestions on what to wear? I only have a ski jacket and pants.

Layer... I rock Under Armor base layers with a zip up tech shirt under my snow gear.

No snow in Pennsylvania yet... But hurricane Sandy may mix with an arctic trough and dump some snow on me.
I need a heavy winter after a lackluster one last year. I was able to mountain bike in shorts all winter!

Some pics from last winter... I'm in the white Oakley gear

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to hit up Park City, UT sometime. Went to Breck a couple of years ago and that was a blast. The altitude got to me though. I miss Tahoe. Used to go there AOL the time when I lived in California.

Have to hit up Whistler/Blackcomb and Mammoth too.

I am heading to Park City in March. My boss went earlier this year and convinced me that I have to go!

9gxkzt8a.png

Back