• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Guide - The 9 OEM Juliet frame finishes

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
This has been one of my milestone goals for my Juliet collection for some time, and one that really isn't so easy to complete for that model as the other x-metals. Of course, that also means it is quite a rewarding thing to aim for and, especially, to finally achieve.

I have chosen a representative of each frame finish, rather than across all generations. I could have done that, particularly for plasma where the difference is by far the biggest, but the goal was to hit the nine differently named finishes, so that is what is presented here.

Without further ado, let's get the first group shot:

WFb7BM.jpg

For reference, by row, starting on the left and going bottom to top:

24k, titanium, brown, x-metal, polished.

Polished carbon, TiO2, carbon, plasma.

67uVro.jpg

rLLDUA.jpg

MahYWR.jpg

tPndFd.jpg

P7gatD.jpg

Hope that helps a few people who were wondering about differences between frame finishes. It was certainly fun to put together! Now, if one of the three OEM purple owners wants to offer theirs up... ;)

You might just be able to see the different between brown and carbon - best bet for that is the last photo.

Respect man. u have a great collection.When it comes to Juliets u are the one. I love all 9 frame colourways but if I had to pick one from all the finishes I would go with the x-metal.
There are bigger and better Juliet collections out there than mine. Though a geographical quirk, I know of two others in my small city that are more extensive, for a start!

Good shout on x-metal. If I had to pick, it would be a toss up between that and polished carbon, I think.

Latest Posts

Back