• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Adventures Of My Tintin 3d Gascans

Oakleynerd

Staff member
Premium Member
i ordered one pair yesterday 11/02/2011 from the european webside.

tintingascan.jpg

my credit card got charged yesterday too. today i got the shipping information for my pair and BAM it comes from the states . . . like the goldbrook last time. Oakley don't even have some in stock in europe. it looks like all items will be shipped from Ontario CA (not Canada hihi) to the rest of the world.
now i wanna see which ways it goes - maybe it's faster than last time with all that forward and backward between Paris and HillBillyVillage!

i will post every day how far the pair is :eek:))

Today: 11/03/2011
Nov 3, 2011 4:22 AM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Nov 3, 2011 2:45 AM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Nov 2, 2011 6:45 PM Left FedEx origin facility ONTARIO, CA
Nov 2, 2011 6:44 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
Nov 2, 2011 3:51 PM Picked up ONTARIO, CA

Whenever I order direct from Oakley they always ship from the US. That's why it's also more expensive to order online direct from Oakley, because you're paying shipping and import fees. Whenever I can, I buy from an Oakley dealer instead of direct from Oakley, it's normally always cheaper and quicker.

@Chrisbron
- normally a buddy of mine make the orders straight from Oakley.com
- these are not available yet in the US, so i used the european Oakley presentation . . .

@jk-27
- the Oakley dealer around asking for the same price so make no different!
- quicker HAHA i´m still waiting for an Goldbrook. . .
- and my Max Fear Fuel Cell but those are not released yet

@Pezza21
- will see if the obx and the micro bag is sweet too.
- hopefully it will not be such an odyssee like the Goldbrook oreder :eek:))

please let us know!!!
would be interesting if you be able to get them before the released them in the US . . .

Just got off the phone. Don't think the Oakley rep even knew what I was talking about. I asked him about general info on the TinTin Gascan's. He replies, "I am actually not sure what you are talking about. Let me pull up the catalogue". Then I ask why I can't buy through the UK site to US. He replies "we do not ship out of the country from our HQ". I tell him about your tracking, and he says "They probably left from our HQ over to the UK". :confused:. So I ask if I'd be able to pick them up, and he simply replies No, then goes on to say that I can't interchange the lenses and blah blah blah. Makes me sad :(

Latest Posts

Back