• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Approved Monopoly!!!

The_Darkone

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
North Carolina
I'm sure you have probably seen this video and most of us know about the power of Lux but I really hope someone stands up to them and creates a back to grass roots pair of sunglasses. Tired of the same old bland design having a curve changed or ubotanium added.

Yeah I posted it in another thread about oakley closing headquarters a while back.
Pretty funny.

Well I was finally a
well it was either post that or a picture I caught of @OakleyFrankFMJ on my drone at Bridgewater! Figured he would rather this video lol. I was in Bridgewater Wednesday night and they literally have no Polo's or any selection of clothing. Lots of goggles, bags, and helmets though and some jackets.

Guess I need to learn to love Nike or Under Armour :(

Great video. I love the Oakley guy "Ahhh, whatever Tits". Looks like we are just a bunch of meatheads afterall :p

I'm sure you have probably seen this video and most of us know about the power of Lux but I really hope someone stands up to them and creates a back to grass roots pair of sunglasses. Tired of the same old bland design having a curve changed or ubotanium added.

This is definitely the new dead horse.

But yes, I agree, we need real competition; the thrill is gone.

Sent from Q's Note5

Well I was finally a

well it was either post that or a picture I caught of @OakleyFrankFMJ on my drone at Bridgewater! Figured he would rather this video lol. I was in Bridgewater Wednesday night and they literally have no Polo's or any selection of clothing. Lots of goggles, bags, and helmets though and some jackets.

Guess I need to learn to love Nike or Under Armour :(
That's gotta be a VERY long distance military type drone ;)

You would be amazed what we can capture. You really can't scratch your nose without us seeing it if we want too :) sometimes all it requires is your camera phone or laptop open at the right time. Santa Claus isn't the only one watching :)

You would be amazed what we can capture. You really can't scratch your nose without us seeing it if we want too :) sometimes all it requires is your camera phone or laptop open at the right time. Santa Claus isn't the only one watching :)
Good thing I don't have one of those strange things you call a "camera phone". Lucky for me my laptop doesn't have a camera too. :p

I'm gonna have to start weaponizing my drones to take out any unknowns flying by now. ;)

Latest Posts

Back