• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Coolest Vehicle I Ever Owned...

LMAO I wonder if thats about as far off road as it's ever been.

I once took my into the lake at our cabin, drinking of course, and didn't realize we were floating and paddling around with the tires. If it would have sank it would have been in about 12 feet of water. We made it back in but the water was in the cab over the top of the seats, the part you sit on.

I once took my into the lake at our cabin, drinking of course, and didn't realize we were floating and paddling around with the tires. If it would have sank it would have been in about 12 feet of water. We made it back in but the water was in the cab over the top of the seats, the part you sit on.
There is a huge history on my H1. It was owned by a certain person (Ahhhnold), who then gave it to another person who won the Mr. Olympia 8x.
And now it's mine.

From how clean it is I'm gonna go with yes, that is about as far off road it's ever been.

Back