• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Coolest Vehicle I Ever Owned...

Here's my little buddy helping me install the Nathan Airchime Train Horns. I mounted a 5-gallon air-tank to supply 200 PSI of air to those bad boys and also had a regulated tap-off for air so I could pump up tires. An on-board air compressor helped a lot with that. The authentic train horns were a hit. I could scare the living **** out of someone that pulled out in front of me. The look of death on their faces when I ran up close to them and blasted the horns was priceless.
P1050200.jpg

My little girl enjoyed working on it too...
P1050081.jpg
P1050082.jpg
P1050175.jpg
P1050055.jpg

Awesome truck man! I do all of my modifications myself too. It's fun and you get more personal satisfaction out of it (even though 9 out of 10 times I start something I realize it's going to be a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, or I need just ONE tool that I don't currently have).

I wired up some more LED cube lights to my rear bumper last night for reverse lights (had two on there, so I have 4 now). Check out the amount of light coming out of these when I'm in reverse. Insane!

80-4_backup_lights_0d01aa1c606c48c96f08b78a8b5d6dba27cfc506.jpg

Way off topic but I have to say, the clean shaven look is better
I have found that people either love or hate the beard. I get funny looks from some and compliments from others out in public. I'm sure I'll wake up one day and decide to shave it all off just for the hell of it.

I have found that people either love or hate the beard. I get funny looks from some and compliments from others out in public. I'm sure I'll wake up one day and decide to shave it all off just for the hell of it.
It's not that I hate it, I think I was just so used to seeing pics with you clean shaven. At the end of the day you are the only one who has to like it, great effort though, it's a damn long beard

It's not that I hate it, I think I was just so used to seeing pics with you clean shaven. At the end of the day you are the only one who has to like it, great effort though, it's a damn long beard
Haha yeah,
I look a hell of a lot different with a beard. I shaved religiously every day for many years, so I decided it was time for me to take a bit of a break from that and let my face rest. My kids love it. The wife likes it but prefers it a little shorter.

Back