• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Customize Your Oakley Thread...

i went 2 optometrist and they both can't handle my request.:sad:
Don't worry, I went through the same thing. I tried some chains, different optometrists in the area... finally I Googled: my hometown, optometrist, and Oakley in the same search. On my second call I found somebody who was willing to do it.

Keep looking.

PS,

If you feel comfortable enough, post your hometown. Maybe somebody on here can help you.

hey folks, just got these straight jacket frames today:

IMAG0316.jpg

any suggestions for the shade of lenses i should for?

I have a Polished, Matte and Shadow camo all with Positive Red I'd grab it while u can...I know I am in minority but I love the +Red with black so much better than white..U can't get emerald oakley lenses anymore?...I lucked out usually Emerald has tended to be silvery but my SJ lenses are deep Emerald...the best I have ever seen..O let me hand pick from their stock at store but this is about 4 years ago..I also have Ice and Ruby in those...

thanks for the tips guys, here's what i decided to get for my straight jackets as i luckily came across 1 over at my local o store:

IMAG0334.jpg

Back