• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The end of the OAKLEY watch era...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you guys just email each other.

:focus:
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm on my phone and manually typed all the o. That's how dedicated I am to telling you that idea sucks.

Also this.

uploadfromtaptalk1439951114021.jpg

The thing is, there is no real topic for this thread. The OP posted about a subject that had already been discussed thoroughly elsewhere, got a lot of responses saying so, and then it meandered on from there. It's not like there was an actual discussion taking place that got hijacked.

If you prefer reading about the watches discontinuation, please see this thread instead:
Watch line possibly getting shut down (rumor) | Oakley Forum

Well I agree with you that there are other threads about this topic, I just don't need to get all the alerts when there is a new comment and then it is just you guys sharing strange pics

It's very easy to unwatch a thread, if you don't like the alerts. You click "unwatch". Again, there's nothing else happening here, so it's not like you'd be missing anything. And if you may not enjoy it, there's plenty of others here who do. Do you have to ruin their fun? I wouldn't participate if nobody was entertained.

Humor is good; sorry it isn't to your tastes.

Humor is good. I have no problem with all sorts. I believe the forum has a "off topic" section which obviously this has become. I figure move this topic there or start another one or lock it. So the fun is supposed to stop... No.

Part of the fun is not using that section for it, so people stumble on it unexpectedly

Humor is good. I have no problem with all sorts. I believe the forum has a "off topic" section which obviously this has become. I figure move this topic there or start another one or lock it. So the fun is supposed to stop... No.

Yes, you're right. There is an off-topic section and that is where stuff like this properly belongs. But there's a spontaneity to this sort of thing that doesn't have the same effect in a dedicated, structured thread.

Really, this is a corner of the forum that doesn't get much activity. I don't really understand where you see the harm in this; can't we live and let live? Just don't follow the thread if you don't like it...

Just don't post if you can not follow the forum guidelines.

Or wait it's test the boundaries until something happens. Totally understandable.

See on my phone it shows a new comment has shown up so I go in to that section and then learn it's not about anything actually associated with that thread so I laugh or don't. Then I get another notice for this.

So your saying those who don't like it fix it, but I won't. Got it again. Oh how I wish I had 10k posts so I could run haphazard on a forum.

Just don't post if you can not follow the forum guidelines.

Or wait it's test the boundaries until something happens. Totally understandable.

See on my phone it shows a new comment has shown up so I go in to that section and then learn it's not about anything actually associated with that thread so I laugh or don't. Then I get another notice for this.

So your saying those who don't like it fix it, but I won't. Got it again. Oh how I wish I had 10k posts so I could run haphazard on a forum.

Wow, did I say something personal to you? Nice one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back