• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Extremely Rare Juliet CO2

I've been thinking about the sub zero that he's selling. I noticed that his have an "O" on the sides while another pair on eBay have "Oakley". Did Oakley make both?

well said. now hurry up with those jade MD's... go over the top and make a green chrome MD with Jade lenses. woohoo!

you mean this Jade Monster Dog?
665727_525718820773142_1837327729_o.jpg

I ended up buying a pair of Oakleys from Anton, and I think he's a good guy. His communication before and after the sale was good.

I also read the ad in question on ebay before I saw it linked in this thread. I didn't find anything wrong or misleading about it then, and I don't now. And I'm pretty much a n00b when it comes to Oakleys.

how in the world is this not clear?

"Two pairs of Juliets were used to achieve this frame combo (Carbon and X-metal frames). The Carbon came from a brand new frame while the X-metal is a mint pre-owned frame. Please expect little wear on the X-metal parts."
Why would there be any wear on a mint item?!? Pre-owned is pre-owned, mint is mint, i.e. mint = closest thing to new besides new. Mint shouldn't have ANY wear / tear whatsoever. That's my $.02. YMMV.