• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Eyepatch Collection...so Far ;)

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
IMG_32782.jpg

From top to bottom, left to right...

Telmex Racing with Ice Iridium
Nicky Hayden with Fire Iridium
Brown Tort with VR50 Brown Gradient
Bottle Green Square O with Emerald Iridium
Brown Sugar with Gold Iridium
Todd Francis (2 Bird) :wink:
Polished Black with VR28 Black Iridium
Smoke Grey with Black Iridium
White Stretchline with Grey (going for water transfer...stay tuned :smile:)
Matte Black Stretchline with Black Gradient (my fav)
Bottle Green Stretchline with Chrome Iridium
and way in the back, still in the box, my backup pair. BNIB Polished Black Square O with Black Iridium Polarized

Still on the hunt for a Polished Black Stretchline and a Matte Black Square O :cool:

So sad... I had 2 stretchlines and i lost both. Brown Smoke got claimed by the ocean and my polish blacks are ????? both had my Rx in them too :sad:

I am a fan of the original Eyepatch the 2 sucked. did not fit good and dont really like the hole in the ear stem. I am jealous of your Telmex racing and Nicky Hayden. I only have 3 pairs. 2 Stretchline and a polish black but am looking for more!!!

So sad... I had 2 stretchlines and i lost both. Brown Smoke got claimed by the ocean and my polish blacks are ????? both had my Rx in them too :sad:

Which Ocean? I'm bustin out the scuba gear...

I am a fan of the original Eyepatch the 2 sucked. did not fit good and dont really like the hole in the ear stem. I am jealous of your Telmex racing and Nicky Hayden. I only have 3 pairs. 2 Stretchline and a polish black but am looking for more!!!

I agree about the "2" :big_boss:

Back