• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Fast Jackets

Any comparison of the small and large nose pieces? Tried out the fast jacket today at sunglass hut but they didn't have any spare parts to let me try them with large nose pads

Any comparison of the small and large nose pieces? Tried out the fast jacket today at sunglass hut but they didn't have any spare parts to let me try them with large nose pads

They were BS'n you since the other pair should be in the Soft Vault. When I bought mine from SGH the salesperson pulled the box out and I swapped them myself. Then after I bought the pair, I asked if they sold extras and she went into a box and found another pair and gave them to me for free. Needless to say she will get all my SGH business if I'm buying them at retail. They work on commission so since she gave me excellent service I'm willing to go back so she gets the commission.

Try going to another SGH or the Oakley store. Whoever helped you doesn't deserve to get your sale.

Back