• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Final - Best Oakley Release Of 2012

Best Oakley Release of 2012

• Dispatch - Robert Williams

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Holbrook - Murasaki Sports

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jk-27

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
This is it, the final poll to find the best Oakley release of 2012!! The winner will officially be ‘The Best Oakley Release of 2012’ as voted for by members of Oakley Forum.

It’s between the Robert Williams Dispatch and Murasaki Sports Holbrook. The poll will close in 4 days. You only have one vote so choose wisely!

Dispatch - Robert Williams
5016ff024428d.jpg

Holbrook - Murasaki Sports
50179317.jpg

I agree about the Dispatch -- I love the detailing on this pair, although I'm not a fan of the frame itself. Also, I've been wondering this for a while now - maybe I'm just crazy but why do so many people love the Murasaki Holbrook? I mean, I think it's pretty cool but I feel like it's not anything special when compared to the other Holbrooks out there but people seem to go gaga over it. Am I missing something?

I feel like its 2008 all over again and Im wondering why these are the only two choices to vote for..

Between these two options the Robert Williams Dispatch wins for various reasons, namely: 24K better from an eye catching standpoint than Chrome lens, Dispatch a better model than the Holbrook in that it is more unique and easier to complete an entire set of, better box, better microbag, more interesting frame due to artwork, part of the artists series, more contents within the packaging. The Holbrook is more restricted in release distribution and rarer. Both are awesome and each is essential to the collector.

tough choice. i love the 24k lens for sure, too bad i dissolved my artist series collection, and the dispatch doesn't suit me at all.

Back