• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The First Oakley

honestly think I'll buy the frogskins look better on my face.

Advise me some pair of forgs? I was about to buy this freeze black / +red, is a good combination? or else the frogs rossi anyway..?

Rossi Frogs look great! That's my everyday pair :) If you search on youtube for them my unboxing video should come up i you want to see them properly.

For the Holbrooks, I would defo go for the MotoGP pair. They look great :)

If it's your first pair of Oakleys and you want a all day, any day pair, get something that wraps your face for full coverage. I think a Fuel Cell is probably the easiest to come by, and I would say the flagship of the lifestyle glasses.

frogs rossi look great, but I want a more discreet lens, fire idirum is very striking.
Actually I love the VR46, but the warm gray lens is weak from what I read here in the forum, it was black iridium would be perfect.

frogs rossi look great, but I want a more discreet lens, fire idirum is very striking.
Actually I love the VR46, but the warm gray lens is weak from what I read here in the forum, it was black iridium would be perfect.

I have warm grey in my global gascans and it is a great lens. More vibrance than grey or black lenses but not as yellow as fire. Definitely could wear all day.

Back