• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The First Week Of 2012 Has Been Horrible...

They didn't get more cash than the US government by accident. There should be a setting on your lap top where you can change it to recognize the jack as a line in or aux cord as opposed to a set of headphones. Typically you can get it to play through the lap top that way. At least pc's have this option. I know this isn't helpful now that it won't charge, but if you do get it charging again, give that a shot.

I've heard about that Frog but that isn't an option on Macs (at least my model). I was speaking with a friend who knows more about this stuff then I do and he said you can by a USB stick which will over-ride the headphones and internal speakers as it acts as an input output device, and will then sell a signal to external speakers and I could get sound that way but, as the thing doesn't charge anymore, it doesn't matter anyway. Looks like I need a new macbook but I simply can't afford it at the moment, I've borrowed my sisters 6 year old laptop to get online as she recently got herself a new one.

Back