• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The flagship store

Never heard of THE X-MAN? that's crazy!!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422157390.082765.jpg

interesting. which flagship store was that?

it's always hit and miss on how the people are. i was actually at the outlet mall Oakley Vault today (bought 3 shirts on sale) and it was the first time i haven't had someone start a conversation with me there even though everyone was very friendly. i was wearing my polished carbon/emerald XS and a minute machine and no one even said anything about them, but the shop was very busy too.

i was at the woodfield mall O store last week and the guy basically went through the entire Oakley book with my Mopar club friends (we have a winter version of cars and coffee where most of us bring our winter cars.) and talked to me about all things Oakley and the O stuff i was wearing for a long time. he didn't have much traffic in the store that day though.
Great gp at the wood field store

Believe it or not i know two guys who are members here and also work at one f the stores. I know some of the guys there I guess policy issues they are not allowed to join any forums mainly because of fandf discounts and new releases and all that.

Ok.....some of you make me feel like a douchebag....sorry....
I seriously hope that wasn't anybody's intention. You are an asset to this forum and to the Oakley community at large. I have absolutely no idea how many frames you've salvaged but I know you've done several of mine and I can honestly say nothing goes to Oakley for a tune up anymore. Your work is too good and you actually care about the finished product, which is something I can't always say about Oakley service in the tune up dept. Doesn't matter if those guys know who you are or not, doubt any of them own metals. If they do, they won't last forever and eventually they will send them to you :)

Next stop, is to check the vault they are more knowledgeable there bunch of kids but most of them are into xmetals looters are there so when there are lost xmetals that comes in they get them all. lots of sale there as well from oakleys to designer brands.

You know I've always got your back... ;)

You've earned your rep, even had a movie studio getting you to do x-metal work (even though they were too cheap to give you the Real Deal to work with...) These punk ass retail staffers are just collecting their paychecks until something better comes along...

I wish I could shoot lasers out of my eyes... Don't cross the beams!!! :D:D:D

You know I've always got your back... ;)

You've earned your rep, even had a movie studio getting you to do x-metal work (even though they were too cheap to give you the Real Deal to work with...) These punk ass retail staffers are just collecting their paychecks until something better comes along...

I wish I could shoot lasers out of my eyes... Don't cross the beams!!! :D:D:D
agreed bro they just sell them don't really care for them. They don't have the passion collecting wise like forum members also o review members, but yet again that makes you think and wonder that there are only a few who really collects "WE" are like the small diamonds in the vast big desert.

Ok.....some of you make me feel like a douchebag....sorry....
Just messing with you......
I was just messing around with ya. Here in Cincy both the Vault amd the O store employees (some) have been on the forum not sure if they are members but they have heard of the X-MAN and DR.CHOP......

Back