• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Future Of Oakley?

Hmmmmmm....interesting....and seems to be something that I am sure a LOT of people would be interested in too. It's a lot like the airwave also.

Seems gimmicky like Google Glasses or whatever they are called. I just don't see those or even the Google Glasses taking off.
I'd imagine it will cater to the hardcore athletes. And just imagine the possibilities once they extend to other sports. Golf, tennis, etc the possibilities are endless.

People thought the Blade wouldn't take off and look at the icon it became. Once it becomes common place and production is cheap this sort of thing will be the norm.

Price/technology I guess? At $500 a pair, I don't see the average person buying them. I guess if they came way down, people would be more interested but even then, I just have a hard time thinking something like that would take off unless you have money to burn or like you said, the hardcore athlete.

Latest Posts

Back