• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Obombed

Oakley Beginner
hawaii nei
Here's my daily driver: Holbrook LX; Tort w/ green frames, black iridium lenses.

This is the pair that got me sold on Oakley's. I knew of the brands quality but my asian head was always too big for any of their styles. One of the global Oakley employee's saw my big head and gave me his pair. Ever since that day I've been rockin em exclusively (except for a few days ago when I had to ride my bike through the rain and I wore my ridiculous looking candy red fast jackets).
8555682632_087d7d27b0_m.jpg

Pretty cool that an Oakley employee just handed them to you :thumb:
And they fit your gigantic head too. :tongue:

LX ranges are in the US now?

They are not. The only place I've heard about them in the us is o-stores in Waikiki and alamoana mall in honolulu. The one I have was gifted to me by a guy who works in global marketing. And I think mines are custom as that tort green frame comes w bronze lenses but mine have blk iridium.

Wow would I kill for a pair of those. What's the difference between the regular Holbrooks and LX? They're beautiful man.

Wow would I kill for a pair of those. What's the difference between the regular Holbrooks and LX? They're beautiful man.

LX glasses are made from acetate frame material. Where as the regular Holbrooks are made from O-Matter Frame material.

They are not. The only place I've heard about them in the us is o-stores in Waikiki and alamoana mall in honolulu. The one I have was gifted to me by a guy who works in global marketing. And I think mines are custom as that tort green frame comes w bronze lenses but mine have blk iridium.

I think Hawaii stores were the first to get them, since the annual corporate retail meeting was held there. My manager came back with a pair of LX shades also. I would imagine that they might be rolling these out to other store through out the year.

Latest Posts

Back