• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Gold Standard

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Got these in the mail from JOBEN today!

P1070894.jpg

They have some minor wear on the ear stems but I plan on wearing them anyways so hopefully it won't bother me too much. I have a pair of brand spanking new 24K Iridium lenses coming from O.com as well. :D

congrat's Razerwire! damn these are a beauty. I love the XX's. :D
Yeah they are quite a sight when actually in hand. Not sure if I'll be motivated enough to eventually try and seek out a pristine pair as I still want to wear them. They seem a little weird on my face at first but they're definitely growing on me. 'Course it all comes down to what the wife thinks. Then again, she though the Penny was too small for me and I still kept those. LOL

Bought time...Welcome to the XX 24k owners club...LOL
I also have a TiO2 XX coming in the mail soon. :p

Yeah they are quite a sight when actually in hand. Not sure if I'll be motivated enough to eventually try and seek out a pristine pair as I still want to wear them. They seem a little weird on my face at first but they're definitely growing on me. 'Course it all comes down to what the wife thinks. Then again, she though the Penny was too small for me and I still kept those. LOL

I also have a TiO2 XX coming in the mail soon. :p
ARGH MY JEALOUSY RUNS RAMPANT AT YOU, you have both now??. when are you getting me one. :p

well i guess it was worth it then? lol.
at least now no one can tease you about not getting a new x-metal. desperate times call for desperate measures...

Yeah I think after this all that's left for me is the X-Squared.

I don't think I want the Romeo 1 or the Mars anymore as I really don't think they'd look good on me.

So yeah, I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel. :D

Latest Posts

Back