• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Golden Child Of Oakley.

hmmm another SW Limited Edition . . . .
sorry but i'm not very excited!!

i think Oakley will release a style switch as well in may . . .
the good thing is we will get 24k lenses ;)

From the web site:
"Shaun White is a man of eclectic tastes and interests, and the new additions to his collection of Oakley products draw inspiration from that diversity. From fashion and art to literature and architecture, the vintage icons that inspire Shaun are represented here. And the result is an energy and a buzz that reflect Shaun’s continued ascension from athlete to icon."

LMAO for the Oakley Marketing Copywriters. Can you image sitting down and writing this drivel!

From the web site:
"Shaun White is a man of eclectic tastes and interests, and the new additions to his collection of Oakley products draw inspiration from that diversity. From fashion and art to literature and architecture, the vintage icons that inspire Shaun are represented here. And the result is an energy and a buzz that reflect Shaun’s continued ascension from athlete to icon."

LMAO for the Oakley Marketing Copywriters. Can you image sitting down and writing this drivel!

I'd be embarrassed to have that written about me. Maybe the first part is true but the last about his ascension to being an icon is laughable.

Latest Posts

Back