• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The GoLF Thread!

qBan

The Hijinxer
Louisville, KY
I figured I make this thread for us who are golfers and would like to discuss anything golf related.

- courses you play
- what clubs you use
- what glasses you wear to golf
- etc.... anything at all!

I usually play at the Iroquois GOlf course here in Louisville, KY. I must say that I do not wear oakleys when i do golf though. I have a pair of MAXX sunglasses that i bought at the course shop and they are awesome, they come with the bronze lens. These glasses help me see the ball better than any of the Os i have. Anyways thats a quick start ill post more when i think of some more stuff to say.

*let me know if this is a good post you guys would be interested in having or should it be scratched?

I love golf just caught this thread. I play with cobra irons and callaway drivers and woods. I usually play in my Custom Polarized Radars, or Fast Jackets. Don't get to play that much these days, been busy. But I try to get down to myrtle beach once every year or so for a week of golf and wings! The way life was intended.

I love golf just caught this thread. I play with cobra irons and callaway drivers and woods. I usually play in my Custom Polarized Radars, or Fast Jackets. Don't get to play that much these days, been busy. But I try to get down to myrtle beach once every year or so for a week of golf and wings! The way life was intended.

ohh cool... i wish i had the money and time to go on golf vacations...

sounds cool man

Great Idea...Golf thread....I play Bay Area Ca. courses in my Custom Flak Jackets -Team Navy-white earsocks w/g40 Transitional lens. Playing my set of FOURTEENS TC550 4-LW irons. Re-shafted with Steel Fibers.(AeroTech) ,i110g. 2 Degrees Flat, with cross line grips with only one wrap. Woods are Callaway FT tour with x Flex Voodoo shafts. Putter is a Seemoore center shaft putter......Oh and I have a Masters color way Oakley Banger Bag in Green and White along with a Japan Only Oakley Head Cover for my driver. Hope this thread continues, Id like to hear about what you guys play.

my bag includes:
Walter Hagen irons pw through 9 iron <-- even though these are cheap, theyare very good for how much they cost me
Cleveland driver, which s pretty awesome. Finally pulling off those fades and draws
Oddysey Sabertooth putter, this thing is mean looking man!

hey guys, just a curious cat. i like minigolf but never saw the appeal of regular golf. whats the kicks? is it more of a social thing? i can understand that.

btw, i have a STPL golf radar for sale =P

well, youll just have to try it and see if you like it. i will tell you though its wayy harder than it looks. youll have to know how to hit your irons and drives. its not just get up there and hit the ball as hard as you can. definetaly has its technique to it...

nothing better than spending an afternoon drinking with your friends while playing

hey guys, just a curious cat. i like minigolf but never saw the appeal of regular golf. whats the kicks? is it more of a social thing? i can understand that.

btw, i have a STPL golf radar for sale =P

For me, it's more of a social thing. It's a sick game...I totally suck at it, but once in a while, you get everything perfect and hit an amazing shot and.........BOOM! You're sucked right back into the evil game again, trying and trying to hit that perfect shot again!!!! Btw, good thread for you to plug your STPL golf Radar, just saw them on your sale post :laugh:.

nothing better than spending an afternoon drinking with your friends while playing

Exactly!!!

I don't get out as much anymore now that the kids are getting older and they're starting to get involved in sports, but I manage to get out from time to time. My bag is a mess, I mix and match clubs until I find something I like...

My bag...Taylormade driver, Nike fairway woods, Callaway irions, Titleist wedges and a Scotty Cameron putter. I will be picking up a pair of Oakley Cipher's when they are back in stock....

Latest Posts

Back