• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The GoLF Thread!

That was an amazing masters, the double eagle was awesome, but it was nice to see bubba win!

i was actually pulling for mickelson, but well deserved for bubba. dude has an insane power!
and yea that double eagle oostheuizen made from 260 yards away was just ****in insane!

just pitching in...indeed an awesome final round in the augusta masters...following from the other side of the world :p

I'm also a golfer started about 2yrs ago...still hasn't broken 100 though..I'm playing with TM Burner woods, cleveland TA5 irons, vokey 54* and TM rossa monza spider putter...dream bag = OAKLEY! but the cart bag is costing as much as the whole lot of clubs...:sad:

- Hardly ever play anymore...too expensive
- Nike CPR cavity back irons, TM R5 driver and Golfsmith custom made putter
- Usually wear my polarized Half Jacket's to golf with, or nothing at all

I used to play recreationally with friends, but everyone has families now so...besides, I suck royally. I've never broken 100, ever...the closest I came was 102. My best shot ever was on a par 3 over water, hit a 9 wedge and stuck it 2ft from the pin, and it happened during a tourney suprisingly.

that was a cool 9 iron shot.

i have 2 best shots that i have made!

first one was on a par 3 from about 168 yards away, i hit a 7 iron and the ball landed about 4 ft away from the hole.
second was on a par 5, my second shot i hit my 3 wood from like 230 yards away, and the ball landed about 12 feet from the hole! one of the happiest times ever!! on a par 5 that is!

id like to hear some more cool stories about some awesome shots youll made!

Hey everyone! I grew up golfing, was the captain of my high school team, played at Arizona State for a semester, played two Pepsi tour events, but sadly after getting married and having a son, I don't find much time to get out! But I have a set of Titleist DCIs 3-P, Cleveland sand, gap, and lob wedges, a Taylor Made Burner 420 TP driver, Titleist 3-wood, and an Odyssey two-ball putter. I still have my ASU Ping Hoofer, and an Oakley towel. I haven't had a handicap through the USGA in a while but at my peak I was a +0.3. I play all over Arizona when I can, but I've played in 10 or 11 states. Best shot ever...hmm... I holed a shot from about 130 on a par 4 for eagle in a charity tourney and won some decent cash! As for playing.. I HATE playing in polarized glasses do I usually wear my SI Flaks with VR28 Black. But I'll often just wear whatever matches as long as it has a VR or G based lens.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back