• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly.

Zax

Chicago
The Good:

Got these today, and they're amazing! I can't believe the amount of detail there is on this pair.

G8SBW.jpg

The Bad:

Grey Lenses. They kinda look like Warm Grey, but not sure...Either way, not a fan.

The Ugly:

EW!

Dc00W.jpg

These are really cool still!! Pity about the box and bag but hey-ho for 50bucks you cant go wrong!! Wish I had a hook up in the US so I could get the awesome deals to!!!

If you want, I can buy it for ya and send it over, as long as you can send funds before hand haha. I'm piss broke now lol.

Regular bag then... Well good because I am eyeing another set and didn't want to buy something extra :D

If you want, I can buy it for ya and send it over, as long as you can send funds before hand haha. I'm piss broke now lol.

Ill keep that in mind!! Cheers Mate!!

But at the moment I think we could have a competition to see who is more broke, and I think I may actually win!!!

I dunno man, I have a "savings" fund for the TL Gascan, and it's only at $50 lol. I'm about $200 off haha. This is such a bad hobby for my wallet

Well between a pair of batwolf painted hijinxs, a pair off ott's and another pair of ott's Im trying to convince someone to sell and a pair of motogp holbrooks its been a busy month for me and its only the 10th...

Back