• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Herbsley Hijinx Display Team

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
My (current) Hijinx collection decided to put on an organised display in our kitchen today.

Fortunately, our intrepid reporter was on hand to take a few shots . . . .

They then linked arms for some low-level passes . . . .

And finally, as the Ducati headed off to start another thread with his other mates, we enjoyed some exciting head-to-head action . . . .
p1070799k.jpg

A pleasant afternoon was had by all who attended.

sweet collection H, love your custom painted Silver Hijinx. Mr.H's signature series model :D
not sure if this is safe to post buuuut, Hijinx orgy going on?
ever see the movie 'human centipede'? by any chance...see it and you'll know what I mean when the linked Hijinx arms photo's look a bit disturbing. I think Bruce Irons should have made his Sig series a shadow camo frame. Would have been sick, also with Ice lenses to match his water surfing proffesion.

I'm hoping to pick up a crystal black with black iridium for $60.10 off MCR sometime. I'll probably switch out the black iridium and put in ice iridium.

To me personally, I compare it a lot to Tungsten Iridium, it has that bronze'ish look to it. Don't know the base but it certainly has a pretty similar hue to it. It;d look awesome though. BADNESS has a photo of Titianium iridium's in his Fuente Hijinx. Plus a cool addition is the etching of TITANIUM in the corner of the left lens. It's an older lens, i know they make it for the Hijinx, Oil Rig, Gascan, Monster Dog, i think that's it. I love that lens though.

Back