• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Hog Pen

Wow what a year of getting my collection off the ground thanks to the forum. I have bought a lot, sold a few, traded a few but more than anything I met a lot of awesome people worldwide. I may not have the largest or coolest collection but every pair I own has a story so its cool when I'm talking with friends, my wife or even my customers about my collection. I first wanted to thank @mjt42 for getting me my backpack. It was the thing that brought me to the forum as I searched where to buy it and much thanks to @i am rich for finding me one then mjt42 for finding me a cheaper one and its the last purchase for 2013. I wanted to send a shout out and thanks to all my friends I have met and I know I am going to miss a few and if I do I am sorry! @quattro4444 for a few of my grails, @FearGearGarage @atty_65 @Gecko @InfiniteHero @tavers @gs300 @Oakster @Valkie 2 @dr.chop @i am rich @Brett28 @OakleyBoss84 @Rubyskull @atrain @Dyeraudio and countless others. You guys rock and thanks for the year round Christmas presents LOL I have pics coming soon as Dr. Chop sends me back a few pieces so I can get everything I have right now. Watch out as Dallas O Hog may be coming to a city near you in 2013!

Wow what a year of getting my collection off the ground thanks to the forum. I have bought a lot, sold a few, traded a few but more than anything I met a lot of awesome people worldwide. I may not have the largest or coolest collection but every pair I own has a story so its cool when I'm talking with friends, my wife or even my customers about my collection. I first wanted to thank @mjt42 for getting me my backpack. It was the thing that brought me to the forum as I searched where to buy it and much thanks to @i am rich for finding me one then mjt42 for finding me a cheaper one and its the last purchase for 2013. I wanted to send a shout out and thanks to all my friends I have met and I know I am going to miss a few and if I do I am sorry! @quattro4444 for a few of my grails, @FearGearGarage @atty_65 @Gecko @InfiniteHero @tavers @gs300 @Oakster @Valkie 2 @dr.chop @i am rich @Brett28 @OakleyBoss84 @Rubyskull @atrain @Dyeraudio and countless others. You guys rock and thanks for the year round Christmas presents LOL I have pics coming soon as Dr. Chop sends me back a few pieces so I can get everything I have right now. Watch out as Dallas O Hog may be coming to a city near you in 2013!

You can say that again! :D

I have three racing jackets, one xx, one jawbone and a ih juliet...that's just this year.....haha

qasehedu.jpg
ute3u2ah.jpg

Latest Posts

Back