• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Holbrook Shelf

Most of the pairs I can display in the Spine Case are in since the big move to the family room. I am still arranging shelves and places and accoutrements but I think the Holbrook shelf is finished:

Overview:
View attachment 283665

(I'm not trying to keep the other shelves a secret, they're just not "finalized" yet.)

Right side:
View attachment 283666
All the Shaun Whites except for the Goldbrook lined up under the riser, Heaven and Earth pairs on top.

Left side:
View attachment 283667
SI We the People, Julian Wilson, Moto GP, and a few other choice pairs on top of the riser, Staples underneath.

Center section:
View attachment 283668
The fallout pairs, Skate Deck, some mattes and Clear/Chrome in the back on the 3-tiers.

And front center, occupying the choice real estate, are the 4 custom pair from @SOULfulFROG. Stunning examples of his art and craftsmanship from concept through completion, and my favorites! I am working on a label to display with them but will have to secure his permission of the final draft before I can show it in here.

Still room for a few more Brooks with some positioning... Goldbrook and more Soul stuff that I need...;)

As I get the other shelves "done" I'll pop them in here!

Thanks for stopping in!
Nicely done. You STAY CLASSY!!! ;)

Damn Doug what an awesome shelf! Glad to see those soulful customs up front. They look great! Can't wait to see the other shelves.

Most of the pairs I can display in the Spine Case are in since the big move to the family room. I am still arranging shelves and places and accoutrements but I think the Holbrook shelf is finished:

Overview:
View attachment 283665

(I'm not trying to keep the other shelves a secret, they're just not "finalized" yet.)

Right side:
View attachment 283666
All the Shaun Whites except for the Goldbrook lined up under the riser, Heaven and Earth pairs on top.

Left side:
View attachment 283667
SI We the People, Julian Wilson, Moto GP, and a few other choice pairs on top of the riser, Staples underneath.

Center section:
View attachment 283668
The fallout pairs, Skate Deck, some mattes and Clear/Chrome in the back on the 3-tiers.

And front center, occupying the choice real estate, are the 4 custom pair from @SOULfulFROG. Stunning examples of his art and craftsmanship from concept through completion, and my favorites! I am working on a label to display with them but will have to secure his permission of the final draft before I can show it in here.

Still room for a few more Brooks with some positioning... Goldbrook and more Soul stuff that I need...;)

As I get the other shelves "done" I'll pop them in here!

Thanks for stopping in!
Nice Brook collection!

Back