• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE IH CLONES

I would guess they came from warranty replacement stock. Those never got boxes. I know some other authentic replacement lenses without boxes out there came from warranty replacement stock, why not these, too?

I bought a set from him,they could have been cut and etched.....if that was the case he did an incredible job and id buy another set.they were more brilliant violet than my oem pair with no blue in the center.

Mark are these the ones from BMCAPS for $242.00

he had extremely good communication too. almost too good. haha. i missed the mail man and he emailed me to tell me to go pick them up at the post office...

bmcaps has a good rep, though - overpriced but legit.

And he is one of the sellers that has old warranty replacement stock so I'd bet that's what it is.

Gotta be careful with him. He is KNOWN to sell frames with aftermarket lenses and claims they are custom but not oem. He buys exovista and cheap knockoffs then sells the good lenses separate. I sent him a few messages and he ignores them. I caught him selling fake pitboss 1's... I would never buy from him ever. I have watched him for many years. He has 3 ebay accounts that I know of so far. He buys stuff with one to resell, then uses the thrid to buy knock off lenses to replace OEM..... Since ebay has locked down the ability to see what sellers buy now its had to still watch his antics

Gotta be careful with him. He is KNOWN to sell frames with aftermarket lenses and claims they are custom but not oem. He buys exovista and cheap knockoffs then sells the good lenses separate. I sent him a few messages and he ignores them. I caught him selling fake pitboss 1's... I would never buy from him ever. I have watched him for many years. He has 3 ebay accounts that I know of so far. He buys stuff with one to resell, then uses the thrid to buy knock off lenses to replace OEM..... Since ebay has locked down the ability to see what sellers buy now its had to still watch his antics

In addition to that he sold a fake c6 claiming it was a prototype.

Good info to know
What are the other E Bay user names?

I have been watching his behavior for quite some time as well. You're spot on with what he has been doing. He is shady and does not get any business from me.