• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE IH CLONES

Ldcaps the other I can't remember the spelling exactly but I will try and locate it.

Thanks
I imagine all I need to do is look for the highest price and custom X metals and that will be him.
I have also watched his sales for years, never pulled the trigger on anything, Glad I didnt

my purple rubbers showed up today so here is my clone.

ve5bn4.jpg

2j1og2o.jpg

I have watched this guy sell since last feb. I was on the cusp of caving and buying the 242 lenses, but found the below set complete BNIB last weekend for 500. Sold the frames I had for 75 dollar loss, and still came out under 600 for a complete set.

IMG_5628-1.jpeg

I have watched this guy sell since last feb. I was on the cusp of caving and buying the 242 lenses, but found the below set complete BNIB last weekend for 500. Sold the frames I had for 75 dollar loss, and still came out under 600 for a complete set.

i saw your sale on the frames. i had a plasma Juliet already but i thought about getting your frames just to have the right serial number on it. i just couldn't justify buying another plasma frame since i want to put these lenses and rubbers on to a carbon frame anyways. i just put them in my plasma frame for now till i get a carbon Juliet.

BMCR*PS, I've watched him for years, take the pi$$ with his 'why have ordinary when you can have outstanding.....' B.S. I've messaged him on more than a few occasions, calling him out First couple of times his reply was , heh, you just jealousssssssss: after pointing out that I collect O. After that, he no longer responds! I wouldn't touch anything that scalping creep sells......

BMCR*PS, I've watched him for years, take the pi$$ with his 'why have ordinary when you can have outstanding.....' B.S. I've messaged him on more than a few occasions, calling him out First couple of times his reply was , heh, you just jealousssssssss: after pointing out that I collect O. After that, he no longer responds! I wouldn't touch anything that scalping creep sells......

I have bid against him many times, I was able to figure out how it was him bidding on stuff and I would bid against him constantly. Not hard to know its him bidding..... He is a piece of work, one of these days ebay will shut him down for fake junk. He plays as if he didnt know. Lying POS