• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

THE IH CLONES

I hear what you guys are saying with the carbon frames..........but everybody has the quintessential black framed sunglasses.these are titanium man....show off the metal.i had new pair last year and i sold em in 1 week because i realized they look so same ole same ole.

I hear what you guys are saying with the carbon frames..........but everybody has the quintessential black framed sunglasses.these are titanium man....show off the metal.i had new pair last year and i sold em in 1 week because i realized they look so same ole same ole.

i don't wear my IH's often for fear of messing up the etched lenses (but i do wear them). i would rather set them up how i like for my display since that is where they are most of the time. i have plasma and x-metal Juliets i wear more often. i totally agree though. i feel X-metal colorway is the essential colorway to show off the X-metal line myself.

to follow up my earlier posts, I finally got my IH lenses moved to a carbon frame yesterday. now both my IH clones match.

2e38thu.jpg

o02ama.jpg